Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
The Associate Marketing Manager has a passion for storytelling and finding creative ways to tell brand stories across a variety of channels. In addition, they should understand how to source and leverage different forms of content across multiple platforms. They are team-oriented with a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. The person in this role always has the customer in mind whether they be internal or external, with a focus on growing sales across digital channels. This role works in close partnership with Senior Management, Director of Omnichannel Marketing and the extended sales team.
- Support business growth through development and coordination of marketing materials including flyers, ads, sell sheets, etc., ensuring all content and design is professionally written and accurately reflects the Q Music Brand.
- Manage freelance, agency design and copywrite partners to develop on-brand creative assets on time and on budget.
- Support e-comm and web development by managing assets ensuring they are created and sized for all e-comm and digital channels.
- Build and maintain the consumer email database helping set KPIs for engaged growth
- Lead the development and production of email marketing supporting the annual marketing and e-comm promotional calendar as well as customer specific outreach.
- Optimize all email blasts with A/B testing to improve against KPIs.
- Provide sales and marketing activity reporting for eblasts and key customers in a timely manner.
- Support the social media coordinator with social posting, consumer response and post review for Three Farmers and Canpressco.
- Monitor and respond to all customer and consumer comments, complaints, reviews across platforms providing monthly sentiment reports.
- Coordinate sampling programs both on and offline
- Oversee gift and sample development for sales and key constituents liaising with Logistics for distribution.
- Coordinate Music Conference participation including booking booth space, travel and additional functions. Coordinate support materials to ensure a successful event providing results reports. ·
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing and sales communications processes and activities to improve overall efficiency. ·
- Stay informed on current trends, best practices, and opportunities to strengthen the company’s go to market strategy. ·
- Participate in other marketing and sales projects as required.
- Passion for idea generation and brand building with the ability to think creatively and brainstorm new ideas
- Willingness to try new things and take risks to drive learnin
- Critical eye for marketing material and on-brand communication development and review
- Strong analytical skills to measure results
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation and follow-through skills with a keen eye for detail
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Skills and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience ·
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ·
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team ·
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment ·
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills ·
- Positive solution-oriented attitude ·
- Previous experience in sales is an asset ·
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), MailChimp, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with cloud based document sharing platforms (Google Drive, Dropbox)
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)