Music Industry Internship APPLY NOW
Q Music promotions is looking for a team player with a positive attitude to fill an available Content Creation Intern position. We are seeking interns for 5 to 40 hours per week. This is an unpaid training internship for college/ University credit in the Music Industry (3 to 6 months).
We believe in helping artists and our internship program follows that same philosophy – to help interns. Our program offers interns the tools necessary to bridge textbook learning to real hands-on learning. It is designed to provide a basic overview of what it’s like to work in a non-traditional office setting, as well as give an overview of how the music industry works.
We are looking for two interns to work two to three days a week (Mon-Fri) starting 2021. This is a four-month position and the hours are 10 AM to 6 PM, with some flexibility.
• Coordinate with the marketing and social media departments to create promotional artwork for various artist and company campaigns
• Ability to create and prepare artwork according to layout dimensions and template specifications for printing and online platforms
• Capture and edit content as needed
• Admin duties as needed (answering phones, greeting guests, etc.)
• Currently enrolled in or recently completed a design or music related school curriculum or equivalent experience
• Ability to conceptualize and execute campaigns on digital platforms
• Must be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Must be comfortable following direction and implementing changes, while balancing strong design and tight deadlines
• Must be proficient in the latest social media platforms
High School diploma is required. A college/university degree or working towards one in design or in the music industry is preferred.
Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in the music industry, artistic sensibility, excellent time management and is a self-starter who is highly organized. We are looking for someone who is passionate about music and is not afraid to be creative and share their ideas.||||||||||||nUWl2g89.sXpbYXM|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false